- Hamlet's Kronborg, Fredensborg and Frederiksborg Castle – 3 castles in one day!
- Enjoy an audio guide in 6 languages and a live guide in English
- Discover the fairy tale world north of Copenhagen
Take a sightseeing tour to spectacular castles and the countryside north of Copenhagen. As we leave Copenhagen and travel up the Riviera road to Helsingør, we have a beautiful view of the Øresund Strait with the Swedish coast beyond. On this tour, you will discover why Denmark is known as the little fairytale country in Northern Europe and get an intimate view of three historical Danish Castes, where the Danish kings and queens lived. First of, is a stop at the famous Kronborg Castle, known all over the world from Shakespeare’s Hamlet. It is one of Northern Europe’s best preserved Renaissance castles and is located right on the water towards Øresund. Today the castle is a UNESCO World Heritage site. After a guided tour around Kronborg, we will have a stop at Fredensborg palace. As it is still the summer residence of the Royal family, we are only able to see it from the outside, but maybe you will get lucky and catch a glimpse of one of the members of the Royal family. Fredenborg palace is an 18th century baroque palace which charm and copper roof. The last stop of the tour is at Frederiksborg Castle, which is situated on three islands in the Castle Lake and surrounded by a spectacular garden. The unrivalled Renaissance castle has both a stunning interior and exterior, and houses the impressing chambers the Marble Gallery and the Banquet Hall. Along the tour an English-speaking host will be with you and give you a guided tour in both Kronborg and Frederiksborg Castle. On the bus you will hear all about the stories of Denmark, the sights you pass and the culture of the Danish people in an audio guided tour with 6 different languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian).
- English speaking host
- Audio guide in 6 languages (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian)
- Entrances are included for Kronborg and Frederiksborg Castle
- Kronborg Castle (1.5 hours)
- Frederiksborg Castle (1.5 hours)
- 15 min stop at Fredensborg Castle
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food and beverages (you may purchase lunch at your own cost)
- Optional gratuities
- Children under 6 years of age: free
- Children 6-15 years of age: reduced
By Lavendelstræde and the City Hall
- Every day June - 16 September at 10.30am
Si vous voulez aller au cœur de hygge , vous devez remonter le temps.Cette visite de Copenhague débu...
Profitez pendant 48 heures d’une excursion de Copenhague à bord d’un bateau hop-on hop-off. Vous exp...
Vous cherchez une visite qui couvre toutes les attractions incontournables de Copenhague? Arrête de ...
Promenez-vous en petit groupe pour une expérience plus intime et appréciez l'atmosphère décontractée...
Vivez deux pays en une journée! Dans un petit minibus, vous conduisez sur le spectaculaire pont "Øre...
Tous les itinéraires (avec Tivoli) Explorez le meilleur de Copenhague avec 3 itinéraires de bus diff...