DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Explore the Danish capital on an electric bike
- Learn the city's history and urban legends
- See Copenhagen's top attractions
WHAT TO EXPECT
During your three-hour bike tour of Copenhagen, you will explore the Danish capital's major attractions an innovative electric bike.
During this tour, you will discover Copenhagen's top attractions including the Rådhuspladsen (City Hall Square), The Little Mermaid, Tivoli Gardens, The Copenhagen Lakes, Rosenborg Palace, Rundetårn (Round Tower), National Gallery of Denmark, Kastellet, Amalienborg, Nyhavn, Christiansborg (Danish Parliament) and many other landmarks.
With a local expert guide beside you, you will get to hear Copenhagen's urban legends and many interesting stories. Your guide will also take high quality pictures along the way with a professional camera, which will be sent to you afterwards.
Moreover, a little break at the Glass Market (Torvehallerne) will give you insight into Danish Cuisine.
Your tour ends at the same place it starts at City Hall Square.
- Local guide-photographer
- Small-group tour
- Bike Rental
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All participants must be able to ride a bicycle
- Not recommended for children
- The sights may vary as each tour is unique,depending on the tour guide
- It's better to give the height,in order to make sure the bikes are suitable for customers.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Tour duration is approximately three hours, depending on number of participants
- Daily: 10.00am
Copenhagen: discover all activities