Leave Copenhagen for a day to visit Rungsted before heading to Hillerød passing peaceful Danish countryside and the sweet town of Lille Sverige. You will visit the magnificent Frederiksborg Castle. Next up is another impressive palace: Fredensborg Palace which means peace palace. The Danish Royal family still uses this castle during the summer months. Last, is the wonderful Hamlet's Castle. You will get to walk through the ancient city of Helsingør and admire the ramparts of Kronborg, also known as Hamlet's Castle.
Tour through Hamlet's North Sealand
- Visit UNESCO Heritage site Hamlet's Castle
- Enter the beautiful Frederiksborg Castle
- Drive past a beautiful coast road
- Explore the historic city of Helsingør
- Entrance ticket to Frederiksborg Castle
- Entrance to Hamlet's Castle
- Expert driver-guide
- Audio guide in English, Spanish and Italian
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from Cruise Oceankaj Terminal 2 (on request)
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-17 years): reduced
Banegårdspladsen 2, København, Danmark
Meet your guide in front of Hotel Astoria near Copenhagen Central Station.
Pick-up and drop-off from Cruise Oceankaj Terminal 2 Departure (pick-up at 8.45am) is possible on request. If you wish to book pick-up service, please contact the local supplier.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Cruise Oceankaj Terminal 2 Departure (pick-up at 08.45am) is possible on request. If you wish to book pick-up service, please contact the local supplier. You'll find their contact info on the voucher you'll receive aver you've booked
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure
- Tour available on selected days at 9.30am