Full day trip to Córdoba from Seville
- A scenic bus journey from Seville to Córdoba
- The gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral declared World Heritage Site
- The Alcázar, the Jewish Quarter and the only Synagogue in Andalusia
- The lovely Calle de las Flores, one of the most traditional places of the city
The tour begins with a scenic one hour bus journey to Córdoba passing many beautiful cities such as Carmona, La Luisiana and La Carlota. You will then arrive to the city which once was the light of the world when it enjoyed the position of being a caliphate city.
Córdoba offers and enormous cultural and historic legacy. You will visit the gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral declared World Heritage Site, which is considered the most important monument around the Islamic western. Its shimmering golden mosaics and an endless row of red and white striped arches make it a visual delight. You won't miss the Christian Kings Alcázar, the Jewish Quarter with its narrow streets and white- washed houses full of flowers and the only Synagogue in Andalusia. You will also walk along the lovely "Calle de las Flores", one of the most traditional places of the city.
You will have some free time to walk around by yourself, have a traditional lunch or do some shopping.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Seville city center
- Tourist guide
- Entrance fees to the Mosque, Synagogue and Christian Kings Alcazar
- Free time for exploring the Caliphal City
- Lunch (optional for 18€
- Any extra unspecified
- Infants 0-4 years old
- Children 5-11 years old
Calle Batihojas, 17, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
- Between 7.45am and 8.30am at your hotel in Seville city center
- Alternatively, at 7.45am in the Andalsur Excursiones office (Avda. Constitución, 5. Seville)
- Please contact the tour operator 24 hours before the tour to confirm the schedule details, between 11.00am and 7.00pm (Saturdays and holidays between 11.00am abd 2.00pm). Phone number 954 211 609/ 664274428. E-mail: email@example.com
- Group size: max. 30 people
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
- The Alcázar is closed on Monday in its place you will do a panoramic visit for the Puente Romano and the Calahorra tower
- On Sundays the tour starts sooner than other days, please call the supplier the day before the tour to confirm the exact time
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 8.00am
- Blackout dates: 25 December and 1 January
As its name indicates, "Cordoba in depth" is ideal for those who want to know Córdoba–in depth. You'...
Enjoy a walking tour of the Cathedral and former great Mosque of Cordoba, a declared World Heritage ...
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
Discover this incredible monument, a former mosque built over one thousand years ago and then conver...
On this night tour of the city of Cordoba, you'll walk peacefully through the most emblematic places...
The Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos is one of the most important and visited monuments in Cordoba. W...
Visit the great Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, the city's most important monument. Enjoy a tour of the...
Explore the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba, one of the most visited monuments in Spain. Its constructio...
Enjoy a guided visit into the Royal Alcázar, the cathedral and the Giralda of Seville. An expert gui...
A visit to Seville would not be complete without knowing the art of the Andalusian capital, and Anda...