Full day trip to Córdoba from Seville
- A scenic bus journey from Seville to Córdoba
- The gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral declared World Heritage Site
- The Christian Kings Alcázar, the Jewish Quarter and the only Synagogue in Andalusia
- The lovely Calle de las Flores, one of the most traditional places of the city
The tour begins with a scenic one hour bus journey to Córdoba passing many beautiful cities such as Carmona, La Luisiana and La Carlota. You will then arrive to the city which once was the light of the world when it enjoyed the position of being a caliphate city.
Córdoba offers and enormous cultural and historic legacy. You will visit the gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral declared World Heritage Site, which is considered the most important monument around the Islamic western. Its shimmering golden mosaics and an endless row of red and white striped arches make it a visual delight. You won't miss the Christian Kings Alcázar, the Jewish Quarter with its narrow streets and white- washed houses full of flowers and the only Synagogue in Andalusia. You will also walk along the lovely "Calle de las Flores", one of the most traditional places of the city.
You will have some free time to walk around by yourself, have a traditional lunch or do some shopping.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Seville city center
- Tourist guide
- Entrance fees to the Mosque, Synagogue and Christian Kings Alcazar
- Free time for exploring the Caliphal City
- Lunch (optional for 18€
- Any extra unspecified
- Infants 0-4 years old
- Children 5-11 years old
Calle Batihojas, 17, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Between 8.00am and 8.30am at your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively, at 8.00am in the Andalsur Excursiones office (Avda. Constitución, 5. Seville)
- Group size: max. 30 people
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 8.00am
- Blackout dates: 25 December and 1 January
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
The guided tour on the Jewish Quarter in Cordoba is, without a doubt, an exciting historic visit tha...
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Cordoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classif...
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordob...
Join this tour with an expert historian and foodie guide for an exciting adventure through Cordoba's...
Your tour will begin at the meeting point in Tendillas Square, where your personal guide will introd...