Guided tour of the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba
- Learn about the history of the monument
- Visit this unique mosque-cathedral, famous the world over
- Be amazed by the incredible mihrab and the forest of columns
Discover this incredible monument, a former mosque built over one thousand years ago and then converted into a Christian cathedral.
On this walking tour you will discover the great Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba which was al-Andalusia’s most emblematic monument. Walk around the forest of ancient columns made of marble, granite, jasper and take mesmerizing photographs. A local tour guide will tell you about the different parts of the building that combine both the Umayyad style of Spain as well as Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque styles of the Christian tradition because of its long history and evolution over time.
- Guided tour
- Entrance tickets to the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba
- Food and drink
- Youth 10-14 years old: reduced
- Child 0-9 years old: free
Cathedral-Mosque, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Inside the courtyard of the Cathedral-Mosque, next to the tower
- Entrance tickets are not included
- Tour in Spanish: From Monday to Saturday at 12.15pm
- Tour in Italian: From From Monday to Saturday at 2.00pm
- Tour in English: From 16 September, Monday to Saturday at 12.15pm
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Cordoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classif...
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordob...
Be awed by the spectacular beauty of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba on a 1-hour guided tour of one ...
Explore the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba, one of the most visited monuments in Spain. Its constructio...
On this tour firstly you will learn about the history, traditions and the times of the medieval Jewi...