Guided tour to the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba and Jewish Quarter of Córdoba
- Discover the beauty and uniqueness of the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba
- Travel to the heart of Al-Andalus led by historians
- Stroll through the narrow streets of the Jewish Quarter, getting to know the Synagogue and the Monument of Maimonides
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Cordoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, with a guided tour conducted by expert historians. The tour will give you an opportunity to explore a living temple which has witnessed numerous historical events – an experience you'll certainly never forget.
You'll then stroll about the famous Jewish Quarter, where you'll see the Synagogue, the Craftsmen Municipal Zoco and the Monument to Maimonides. You'll discover the remains of centuries of history.
You'll end the visit in pure Cordoba style with a typical Cordovan 'tapa' and a beer!
- Guided tour
- Tapas and beer at the end of the tour
- Tickets to the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba (10€)
- Audio reception device in the Cathedral-Mosque (1,25€/pax)
- Hotel pickup service
- Children 0-9 years old: free
- Youth 11-14 years: reduced rate
Mezquita-catedral de Córdoba, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Please meet your guide at Puerta del Perdón (Gate of Forgiveness) of the Mosque-Cathedral (outside), it lies at the foot of the Torre-Campanario (Bell Tower).
- Wear suitable clothing to enter the Basilica
- Don't bring backpacks or large bags
- Every day at 10.00am
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
The guided tour on the Jewish Quarter in Cordoba is, without a doubt, an exciting historic visit tha...
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordob...
Be awed by the spectacular beauty of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba on a 1-hour guided tour of one ...
Join this tour with an expert historian and foodie guide for an exciting adventure through Cordoba's...
Your tour will begin at the meeting point in Tendillas Square, where your personal guide will introd...