Shore excursion: Achilleion and Corfu guided tour
- Explore the multicultural city of Corfu
- Meet the legend of Achilles
- Visit the Imperial Palace Achilleion
- Enjoy the panoramic view of the beautiful landscape
Albanian, Greek, Roman, Byzantine, Italian, Genoese and again Greek ...Corfu has a multicultural heritage.About 10 kilometers separate Corfu from the large villa of Achilleion.
You will experience:
- the story of the legendary symbol of strength and immortality Achilles.
- A ride in a green garden and among statues and paintings
- The statue dell'Achille Morente
- The Imperial Palace Achilleion
- Panoramic view of Corfu
- Free time in the town of Corfu
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multilingual guides (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Admission fee to the visited sites
- Transport from/to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Child (2 years old and under): free
- Child (3-18 years old): reduced
Kapodistriou 118, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
The azure waters and secluded coves of eastern Corfu are ideal for a day spent out at sea. On Theo's...
Corfu is bursting with idyllic villages, monuments and scenic countryside. Head into the rolling hil...
You'll discover all things beautiful on this half-day tour around Corfu. Travel around the north of ...
If you're in search of glittering azure waters and a healthy dose of Greek culture then a boat trip ...
A special day out in some of Corfu's most beautiful spots. Tragic Empress Sisi fell in love with the...
This one isn't called Megaday for nothing. An action-packed day out for the whole family, it has got...