Tour of the North of Corfu
- Discover the North of Corfu: explore Paleokastritsa and its Monastery of Virgin Mary
- Visit the beautiful and picturesque village of Lakones and breathe in its unique atmosphere
- End your trip in Kassiopi, a tiny and charming small fishing village, and relax with a coffee and a spectacular view of the sea
Your tour of the north of Corfu will begin with a stop in Paleokastritsa, one of the most beautiful places on the island of Corfu. The Monastery of the Virgin Mary is situated on a hill above the beach and still today it's inhabited by a small community of monks. It also houses a museum in which you'll find a unique collection of Byzantine and Post Byzantine icons. You'll have the chance to explore the gardens and enjoy the tranquility of this magical place. The next stop is the village of Lakones, located 4 km from Paleokastritsa. It has preserved an atmosphere that belongs to different times, thanks to its stone houses from the 18th and 19th centuries. While you climb up the narrow road that takes you to the village, you'll get to enjoy a beautiful view of Paleokastritsa and its bays. Lakones is also known as Bella Vista, as it boasts one of the top ten views in Europe.
The last stop of your trip will be the lovely village Kassiopi, in the north east of Corfu. With the magnificent backdrop of Mount Pantokrator and hills covered with lush green plantations always in sight, you'll reach Kassiopi. Its harbor is the focal point of the village: it has many café’s and restaurants and fresh fish is always on the menu thanks to the local fisherman. This is an amazing place to end your excursion and relax with a coffee and an amazing view of the sea.
- Tour of the North of Corfu
- Private Chauffeur
- Mineral Water & Refreshments
- Child Seats (on request)
- Fully Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Boat Trips
- Entrance Fees
Hotel pick-up. You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- This tour is only available for groups of 4-6 people
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please remember that in places of worship legs and shoulders need to be covered
Every day at 9:00 am.
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
Athens bike tour is the best way to have fun while cycling and uncovering the charms of Athens with ...
After a long flight, you don't need to waste time looking for a taxi. Board your air-conditioned veh...