Enjoy a guided walking tour of Cusco. The San Blas quarter was originally used as dwellings for the Inca nobles, who built impressive stone constructions a short distance from what used to be Huacaypata, currently the Main Square. One can still discern the unmistakable rigor of the Inca walls at the base of many constructions. Today the quarter is a conglomerate of charming cobblestoned streets highly popular among craftspeople, who sell their works on the street. Admire some of its top attractions, including San Blas Church, a temple that houses a priceless pulpit with carvings performed by a masterly indigenous woodcarver. Then, visit the San Pedro market, a pantry of thousands of products from different parts of the region. After that, return to Cusco main square.
Cusco guided walking tour
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the San Blas quarter
- Visit the San Pedro local market and discover a lot of products from different parts of the region
- Admire the Twelve angled stone, famous for the perfect assembly of its 12 corners and sides.
- Relax in the main square of Cusco, surrounded by the Cathedral, La Compañía de Jesus, shops, and restaurants
What to expect
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Snacks and beverages
- Children (age 5-10)
Plaza De Armas - Calle Plateros 326 Cusco 08000. Perù
Starting point: Main Square in Cusco
What to remember
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.