- Visit Peru’s most important tourist destination and one of the most-visited sites worldwide, Machu Picchu
- Delight in the incredible landscape along the route to Machu Picchu traveling onboard of the Executive class Train
- All-Inclusive Tour of the ruins of Machu Picchu, ‘The Lost City of the Incas
- Learn about the important and inspiring history of this sacred Inca site and visit the temples of the Sun and the Condor
- Enjoy a variety of free natural drinks, prepared using Andean essences representative of the region
Early Morning, you'll be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Ollantaytambo's train station.
Your tour to Machu Picchu begins with a train ride to Aguas Calientes or "Machu Picchu town" onboard of the Executive Class Train. Journeying in it's comfortable seats and excellent service, you will delight in the incredible landscape along the route to Machu Picchu, including towering mountains, snow-capped peaks, serpentine river, and the gradual change in vegetation to the point of entry to the magical rainforest that hosts the Inca citadel. You will enjoy a variety of free natural drinks, prepared using Andean essences representative of the region.
Upon arrival to Aguas Calientes you can see the train station, a crafts market, restaurants and accommodation of different categories for those who prefer to spend the night at the foot of the mountain and climb it early.
After a short transfer to the citadel you will reach Machu Picchu, a masterpiece of engineering and architecture that is believed served as a sanctuary and retreat for the Inca Pachacutec. Your guide will take you on a guided tour of the ruins of Machu Picchu, ‘The Lost City of the Incas.’ You will learn about the important and inspiring history of this sacred Inca site and visit the temples of the Sun and the Condor. You'll also get to see the aqueducts and houses, while learning some interesting facts about the Sacred Inca Terraces. Machu Picchu, which means "Old Mountain", is considered a World Heritage by UNESCO and one of the new seven wonders of the world.
After your tour, you will have some free time to explore this site on your own. Then, you will return back to Aguas Calientes where you will have time to lunch.
At proper time you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo. Upon arrival to the train station, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-Off
- Roundtrip Bus to/from the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Roundtrip Executive Class Train tickets
- Entrance Fee to Machu PIcchu
- Guided Tour
- Permanent Assistance
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- You won't be charged any extra fees if you decide to stay overnight on your own and return the next day. A second time visit is possible on the second day although extra expenses like a second entrance fee and bus ride to the citadel are not included. All of this can only be arranged upon request with due anticipation.
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Every day
Spend two incredible days hiking through the Peruvian mountains while meeting and interacting with l...
Explore the indigenous community and all it has to offer on this tour of the Potato Park! Meet the l...
Enjoy an exciting day discovering how coffee is grown in Cusco! Have a tour of an organic coffee est...
Qosqo Maki is an NGO dedicated to providing a supportive environment to uplift children from destitu...
Discover how weavers use a simple drop spindle to produce the numerous threads they need to create t...
Experience daily life and culture in Cusco with a visit to FairServices! Enjoy a refreshing welcome ...