Full-day Machu Picchu tour in first class train
- See Peru’s most important attraction and one of the seven wonders of the world, Machu Picchu.
- Travel with maximum comfort and space onboard of the first class train that features a luxurious observatory-lounge carriage offering live music.
- Learn the history behind the sacred city with in a guided tour
- See incredible landscapes and architectural works in an environment that will take your breath away.
- All-Inclusive tour
Early Morning, you'll be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Ollantaytambo's train station.
Your tour to Machu Picchu begins with a train ride to Aguas Calientes or "Machu Picchu town" Traveling with maximum comfort and space on board of the First Class Train where you will delight an exquisite gourmet menu prepared using Andean organic ingredients like trout, quinoa, aguaymanto accompanied by a selection of wines. In addition, a welcome cocktail and a variety of warm and cold natural drinks.
The new First Class features a luxurious Observatory-Lounge carriage offering live music, bar and a balcony to admire the most incredible scenery making your voyage full of details that evoke all the colours and flavours of Peruvian culture!
Upon arrival to Aguas Calientes you can see the train station, a crafts market, restaurants and accommodation of different categories for those who prefer to spend the night at the foot of the mountain and climb it early.
After a short transfer to the citadel you will reach Machu Picchu, a masterpiece of engineering and architecture that is believed served as a sanctuary and retreat for the Inca Pachacutec. Your guide will take you on a guided tour of the ruins of Machu Picchu, ‘The Lost City of the Incas.’ You will learn about the important and inspiring history of this sacred Inca site and visit the temples of the Sun and the Condor. You'll also get to see the aqueducts and houses, while learning some interesting facts about the Sacred Inca Terraces. Machu Picchu, which means "Old Mountain", is considered a World Heritage by UNESCO and one of the new seven wonders of the world.
After your tour, you will have some free time to explore this site on your own. Then, you will return back to Aguas Calientes where you will have time to lunch.
At proper time you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo. Upon arrival to the train station, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-Off
- Roundtrip Bus to/from the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Roundtrip Executive Class Train tickets
- Entrance Fee to Machu PIcchu
- Guided Tour
- Permanent Assistance
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- You won't be charged any extra fees if you decide to stay overnight on your own and return the next day. A second time visit is possible on the second day although extra expenses like a second entrance fee and bus ride to the citadel are not included. All of this can only be arranged upon request with due anticipation
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Every day
We will climb up the Archeological Park of Sacsayhuaman, and start our excursion visiting the fortre...
Exclusive city tour that starts at San Cristobal Plaza to enjoy a panoramic view of the city. We wil...
The Sacred Valley of the Incas welcomes us every day. On the way we will stop at Awanacancha, a plac...
We will get away from the crowds to visit Sacsayhuaman, an impressive citadel full of colossal const...
Experience the sacred landscapes of the Incas on a 5-day trek to Machu Picchu. Hike though the Molle...
Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas in the fertile farming region surrounding Cusco, and learn th...