Your full-day tour starts at 8.30am to go on a safari with an animal guide in the classified forest of Bandia which includes 500 hectares of baobabs and acacias. There, you will be able to observe savannah mammals and reptiles including monkeys, antelopes, warthogs, giraffes, rhinos, crocodiles, turtles, and monitor lizards. If you've always wanted to see animals and enjoy wildlife in Africa, this is tour is not to be missed.
Bandia National forest half-day safari from Dakar
- Perfect for animal lovers and wildlife
- Observe savannah mammals and reptiles
- See animals like monkeys, antelopes, warthogs, giraffes, rhinos, crocodiles, turtles, and monitor lizards
- Entrance fees to sites
- Guided private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Mineral water
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infant (age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Dakar. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Pick-up at 8.00am
- Tour starts at 8.30am
In this half-day tour of Dakar, you will be able to visit the iconic sites in the Plateau district. ...
Enjoy a 20-minute ferry ride from Dakar to Gorée Island. There, you will be able to stroll through t...
Departing from Dakar at 10.00am, you will enjoy a half-day tour in Pink Lake. Between dunes and ocea...
Departing Dakar at 8.00am you will be driving for about 2 hours to visit a bush market where you get...
Departing Dakar at 9.00am you will be on the road to Joal, the hometown of Senegal's first president...
Enjoy this personalized and exclusive transfer service including WiFi as the start of your trip in D...