Learn about the events on that fateful day on this insightful historical tour. Find out the answers to some lingering questions like why was JFK in Dallas that or why was that route for the motorcade chosen? You’ll find out all the astonishing coincidences and timing that resulted in the national tragedy that struck the hearts of many in 1963. The often-overlooked story of Jackie Kennedy’s loss and struggle with overwhelming grief. You’ll learn about her poised public persona in the midst of pressure from the public. This tour will let you learn about the untold stories and wonder what you would have done in Jackie’s shoes in such devastating circumstances. The tour ends at the Sixth Floor Museum, where you can continue on a self-guided tour with headsets.
JFK Assassination tour
Duration: 1 hour
Mobile voucher accepted
SKIP THE LINE
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Learn the facts and the conspiracies of JFK's assassination
- See where Abraham Zapruder captured his historic footage of the event and stand where “X” marks the spot of the fatal shot
What to expect
- One hour JFK Assassination tour
What's not included
- Ticket to the Sixth Floor Museum
- Children 4-12
- Children 3 and under: Free
600 Elm St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
John Neely Bryan Cabin
What to remember
- Tickets to the Sixth Floor Museum are not included but the guide will help you buy tickets, give an overview of the Museum and help you with a speedy entrance
- Daily: 10.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.