Start your tour by visiting Al-Ahsa Heritage Village. This a beautiful museum and a traditional restaurant. It has a dining area (with tables and chairs) and kurfas (sitting down). The ambiance is peaceful and relaxing, they play lite music as well. Place design is traditional which reflected to the name of the place. Then enjoy to Jawatha Mosque also incorrectly spelled Al-Jawan, which is located in the village of Al-Kilabiyah, about 12 km (7.5 mi) northeast of Hofuf, Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia. It was the earliest known mosque built in eastern Arabia, and most of the original structure is in ruins. Move to the next visit to Al-Ahsa, Hofuf, “Mount Qara” is established, or the continent is known as the name in recent decades, which geologists are back to form 2.5 million years ago. It rises 210 meters from the sea surface and is about 1,000 meters from north to south and 800 meters from east to west. Is this mountain of rocks? Efforts to the continent, overlooking the mountain. King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Nahyan in King Abdul Aziz City – may God have mercy on him – with the tribe of Ajman when he entered Al-Ahsa in 1313 AH.
Discover Al-Qara hill and Jawatha Al Ahsa tour from Dammam
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 6 hours to 7 hours
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Feel the tranquility at Jawatha Mosque
- Learn about the city with one of the largest oasis, Al Ahsa
- Discover Al-Qara Hill from Dammam
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned van from your hotel in Dammam
- English speaking tour leader/driver
- Entrance fees to sites
- All service charges and taxes
What's not included
- Any extras
- Tips (optional)
- Infants (age 0-1): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Dammam. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- Please keep your passport with you during this tour, don’t leave it in your hotel room as they may request to see your passport and visa
- Please wear modest comfortable clothing and shoes and bring along a hat and a bottle of water
- Women should bring a scarf to cover one's head and shoulders
- Men should wear long pants
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Alternative pick-up times can be arranged with your local tour operator
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please be ready at pick up point at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time
Saudi Arabia tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.