This trip takes you to Tanzania's uninhabited island called Bongoyo situated 2.5 km north of the country’s largest city, Dar es Salaam. Once you arrive on Bongoyo Island you can relax on the beach, wait for lunch, and hang out. Relaxing under a shaded Banda, taking a dip in the sea, snorkeling, hiking, and exploring are delightful activities that visitors can engage in on Bongoyo Island.
Bongoyo Island day-trip
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
What to expect
- Roundtrip transportation
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Additional food and drinks
- Children (3-12 years): reduced
- Infants (0-2 years): free
ARP Travel Group
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.