Explore Australia's warm tropical capital city Darwin. You'll also get to the city's must-see sights and go on an awesome river cruise where you can spot at least one of over 1,600 crocodiles. These salties leap out of the water for a taste of buffalo meat so get your camera ready for some awesome shots! You'll also get the chance to visit Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve where you can view impressive scenery and experience the local wildlife.
Darwin City Sights and Jumping Crocs
- See Darwin's major highlights!
- See salties leap out the water and chow down on buffalo meat
- Experience both culture and nature at once!
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Entry to the Museum, Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, Darwin Aviation Museum,Jumping Crocodile Cruise
- Concession (With valid student/senior ID): Reduced
- Child (2-15): Reduced
- Infant (0-2): Free
Pick-up from your hotel The pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Non-slip walking shoes, weatherproof jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle
- Don't forget your camera!
- Wednesday and Saturday
- Experience at 8.30 am
Join a city sights tour for the perfect introduction to Darwin, with expert commentary by a local gu...
Established in 1986, Litchfield National Park is a stunning location with beautiful natural landscap...
Start off your adventure heading south out of Darwin on the Stuart Highway and see the endless outba...
Visit the multicultural city of Darwin starting from Smith Street Mall on Mitchell Street, where you...
In the silence of of still forest valleys and rock face escarpments lies the Litchfield National Par...
Explore the best Darwin has to offer at your own pace! Rich in indigenous culture, Darwin has some o...