You will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning and dropped off at the railway station. Enjoy the 90-minute train ride to Agra and have breakfast on the way. An English-speaking guide and a driver will be waiting for you at the Agra Cantonment Railway Station. They will escort you to the majestic world-famous UNESCO World Heritage Site of Taj Mahal. Then, you will proceed to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Agra Fort, built in 1571 by the Mughal Emperor, Akbar. The red sandstone walls run for a length of almost three kilometers! Your private guide will tell you many interesting stories about the fort. Satiate your cravings for Indian flavors over a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Finally, you will be driven to the railway station, from where you will board an express train for Jaipur.
Charming train trip from Delhi to Agra and onwards to Jaipur
- Visit the famous Taj Mahal
- See the marvelous Agra Fort
- Enjoy the local cuisine
- Air-conditioned transport
- English-speaking local guide
- Entrance fee
- Train tickets for Delhi - Agra and Agra - Jaipur in normal air-conditioned class
- Accommodation in Agra
- Child (6-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Delhi. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- Comfortable clothing is suggested
- Bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and caps
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Saturday - Thursday
- Pick-up starts from 7.00am