Ranthambhore National Park, once the hunting ground for Rajasthan Royals, is one of the best places in the world to spot the elusive Bengal tiger. Whether, you go on the safari, aboard a 4x4 failing canter, it’s a truly memorable affair to discover the amazing animal wildlife of the area.
Half-day 4x4 safari at Ranthambore National Park
- Explore Ranthambhore National Park
- Enjoy the nature and surroundings as jungle, to soak in the sunshine and calm of the forests
- See various animal wildlife especially Bengal tiger
- Feel the thrill of seeing wildlife up close
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Infants (age 0-5): Free admission
Pick-up from your hotel in Sawai Madhopur (Ranthambore) only. During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please note that the supplier shall be booking the safari after cut-off as the tickets once booked are non refundable. In case you are willing to book it much advance, then this shall be non-refundable activity.
- During winters, it's advisable to dress in layers as the weather gets quite cold in the evening and during the early mornings. A jacket, scarf, hat, and binoculars are highly recommended
- Bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and cap
- A copy of the passport for all visitors to the park is a must for booking a safari
- Visit timings are between 6:30 am.-10:00 am or 14:30 pm -18:00 pm (+/- 30 minutes) depending upon the season