Start your tour with a pick-up from your hotel at 5.00am. You will board the express train to Jaipur from the New Delhi railway station. Once you arrive, you will begin your food crawl starting from saffron Jalebis (spiral-shaped sweet), Pani-Puri, Heeng Ki Kachori, Mohanthal. After all the snacks, you will continue the tour to Amber Fort. One of the highlights of the fort is the glass palace, Sheesh Mahal, with four walls and a ceiling together with mirror pieces, imported from Belgium, chandeliers, silk rugs, and silver furniture. Finally, you will be driven back to the railway station to board your express train back to Delhi and once you arrive, your driver will pick you up from the station and drop you back at your hotel.
Excursions & day trips
Jaipur food crawl with Amber fort tour by train from Delhi
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy a train ride to and from New Delhi railway station and Jaipur
- Try out some Indian street food snacks, saffron Jalebis, Pani-Puri, Heeng Ki Kachori, Mohanthal.
- Visit Amber Fort
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees to sites
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Delhi (around 10km from the city center, Connaught Place). You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- For cultural (and religious) reasons it is strongly recommended to wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops
- Please wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes, and bring sunglasses, scarves, a cap, and a water bottle
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, elderly, or anyone experiencing difficulty walking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.