Start your tour with a pick-up from your hotel to go to Laxmi Narayan Temple that is presented by Mahatma Gandhi as a temple for all castes with a sign in front of the gate that says, ‘Everyone is Welcome’. Next, visit the iconic Lotus Temple that earned its name from its unique shape symbolizing universal peace and the elimination of prejudice. Welcoming of all faiths, you can stop for a quick meditation session before continuing to the ISKCON Temple to experience the traditional aarti ritual before you are dropped off back to your hotel to end the tour.
Three iconic temples tour in Delhi with Aarti ceremony
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the Laxmi Narayan Temple
- Mediate at the iconic Lotus Temple
- See the ISKCON Temple
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Delhi (around 10km from the city center, Connaught Place). You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- For cultural (and religious) reasons it is strongly recommended to wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops
- Please wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes, and bring sunglasses, scarves, a cap, and a water bottle
- It's advisable to bring a scarf to cover your head as you visit the temples and leave your shoes in front of the temple (or as advised by your guide)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.