Denver highlights tour
- Get the perfect snapshot of all the culture Denver has to offer
- Visit Denver must-sees like the State Capitol and the United States Mint
- Each tour will be slightly different, depending on the great sights your hometown guide takes you to see
Experience two sides of Denver - a historic western town and thriving modern city - all in the same trip. Travel through the quiet tree-lined streets of Denver’s residential neighborhoods and journey back to the 19th century. Witness the elegance of historic Larimer Square and the Victorian mansions of "unsinkable Molly Brown" and others.
Along the way, you will pass a variety of cultural attractions, such as beautiful City Park, Civic Center Park, the gold-domed State Capitol, the United States Mint and the Denver Art Museum, to name a few. Another highlight is bustling 17th Street, Denver’s financial nerve center with its towering skyscrapers set against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains. The 16th Street Mall, a multi-million dollar pedestrian mall, is located just a block away and features a variety of restaurants, specialty shops and seasonal activities of all kinds.
At the end of this journey, you will no longer be a stranger to the Mile High City!
- Roundtrip transportation
- Fully-guided excursion
- Meals and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (ages 2-11)
- Roundtrip transportation from the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, 3000 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80206, United States
- Hotel pick-up from local area hotels can be arranged after purchase
- Departure 2.00pm
- Schedule subject to change. See calendar for up-to-date details
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Enjoy a combination of the Mountain Parks and Denver Highlights Tours - a full day tour highlighting...
This unforgettable four-hour tour displays Colorado’s variety of natural treasures. This tour depart...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...