We’re looking for an online marketing specialist to join our digital marketing department.
This role focuses on creation, optimisation and analysis of online marketing campaigns mainly related but not limited to paid search (SEM), relying on both strong analytical competences and creative approach.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the chosen candidate will be involved in the definition and execution of the digital marketing strategy, from the setup to the reporting and optimization of paid media campaigns.
He/she will be working within a 6 people team with particular focus on SEM channel, taking care of the Spanish market (both Spain and Spanish speaker countries in South America).
- SEM campaigns’ activation, optimization and reporting, with full responsibility of the Spanish market;
- Proactively find innovative ways to improve campaigns’ performance, from brainstorming to go-live;
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners as well as other departments within the Company;
- Contribute to team meetings, team initiatives and knowledge sharing;
- Continuous monitoring of digital marketing trends and best practices;
- Strategic presentations and reports for internal and external use.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic and bright candidate, with a strong background in search advertising and a very analytical mindset. 2+ years first-hand experience in working on search advertising platforms (Google Ads, Google Ads 360, Bing Ads, Google Search Console, Keyword planner, tools of bid automation) with a performance-based approach are required for the role. Nice to have: knowledge of other performance marketing channels like remarketing, display, programmatic, native adv, affiliation, social media adv.
Passion for digital, good attitude toward challenges, an open mind, the ability to work well with people in an international environment, confidence in data management and knowledge of performance marketing and attribution models are a must.
He/she must be fluent in English and have a good knowledge of Spanish.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Marketing, Communication, IT or similar;
- Spanish language knowledge;
- Search Engine Marketing;
- A/B testing mindset;
- Confidence in data analysis and manipulation;
- Ambition to work in a strongly international environment;
- A self-starter and a team player;
- Diligent, with keen attention to details.
Position based in: MILAN, Italy
To apply for this job opening please send your resume together with a cover letter in English explaining how your competences make you the right candidate for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject referring to PAIDES19