Drive through the Burgundy countryside along the Grands Crus Wine Road and discover the area's natural beauty and wine production. Travel through the famous wine-making villages of Meursault, Puligny-Montrachet and Chassagne-Montrachet. Discover one of the area’s local wineries and experience a private tasting of some of the greatest appellations. Then, stop off on the Corton hillside, a unique location for red and white Grands Crus; here, indulge in a prestige tasting of elegant Pinot Noirs and unoaked white wines.
Côte de Beaune half-day tour with wine tasting
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the famous wine-making villages of Meursault, Puligny-Montrachet and Chassagne-Montrachet
- Experience a private tasting of some great appellations at a local winery
- Learn more about the area's wine production tradition from your expert guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private tour
- Winery visit
- Pick-up and drop off service
What's not included
- This tour offers a pick up and drop-off service from the area of Dijon and Beaune. Please provide the address of your accommodation at checkout.
What to remember
- The tour is always available in English and French
- Morning tour: every day at 9.00am (from Beaune)
- Afternoon tour: every day at 2.30pm (from Beaune) or at 2.00pm (from Dijon)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.