Discover the traditional markets of Qatar. After a drive at the Doha Corniche Bay you will visit the outstanding Souq Al Wakra also called Heritage Village, where you can enjoy a walk around the typical shops or along the picturesque corniche. Visit also the Camel & Fish market, where you may take plenty of authentic pictures. The last stop will be at the traditional Souq Waqif in Doha, visiting the falcon market, spices, perfumes & traditional handcraft shops within the fascinating maze of alleyways.
History & heritage tours
Doha & Al Wakra Souq Tour
Duration: 4 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit Souq Al Wakra
- Enjoy the authentic Souq Wakif
What to expect
- Roundtrip transportation in air conditioned car with English-speaking tour guide
- Souq Wakif
- Souq Al Wakra
- All entrances and fees
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Children 0-3 years: free
Roundtrip transportation from and to your hotel. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- This tour includes roundtrip transportation from and to your hotel.
- You will receive your booking confirmation 24 hours after booking
- Saturday - Thursday 09.00am - 01.00pm or 02.00pm - 06.00pm
- Friday 04.00pm - 08.00pm
Qatar International Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.