- Explore the Pearl, a man-made island in the shape of an oyster
- Catch the highlights of Qatar's capital in air-conditioned comfort
- Visit the Museum of Islamic Arts, and finish with a shopping trip to the Souq Waqif bazaar
- Admire Katara, the cultural village on the beach
On your Doha express private city tour you will get to see the highlights of this impressive city. Your first stop will be the Pearl, a remarkable artificial island created in the shape of an oyster. This island has set the standard for luxury with its soft white sand beaches and upscale developments. Next on your city tour you will explore Katara, the beachfront cultural village that hosts an amphitheater, an opera house, art galleries, and a range of local and international restaurants.
Get to grips with the world of Islamic arts and culture at the waterfront Museum of Islamic Arts. This stunning building is home to treasures including jewelry, ceramics, textiles, and glass, some dating all the way back to the time of the Prophet Muhammad. Finally, delve into the Souq Waqif, a traditional Arabian bazaar with a maze of alleyways. The cafes, restaurants, stalls, and stores are a captivating place to explore – or shop for souvenirs. Your tour will conclude with drop-off at your hotel.
- Tour guide
- Water and soft drinks
- Doha hotel pick-up/drop-off
You will have a pick-up service from your hotel in Doha. Please provide hotel information when you make your booking.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A small amount of walking is involved
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates twice Wednesday-Monday: 9.00am; 2.00pm
A comfortable 4-wheel drive vehicle will take you from Doha, along the coastal route to Sealine pass...
Take an adventurous journey into the heart of the Qatar desert on your private half-day desert safar...
Enjoy a tour to the Sheikh Faisal Museum that gathers a unique private collection owned by one of th...
You will be picked up from your hotel or port in Doha to embark on this once-in-a-lifetime experienc...
SOLUNE, ce n’est pas seulement le soleil qui a rendez-vous avec la lune, c’est aussi la lumière en S...
Il était une fois Jean-Marie BIGARD Salut mes chéris ! Vous avez été 4 000 000 de copains à venir me...