Discover through the rich tapestry of the past the fascinating history of Qatar. You will visit National Museum of Qatar (NMoQ), whose stunning architecture was designed by Pritzker Prize-wining architect Jean Nouvel. You will then visit the Museum of Islamic Art which contains an extensive collection of Islamic art spanning 1400 years of history from across three continents. It is the perfect tour for you to learn all about Qatari culture and heritage.
Attractions & guided tours
Doha museums tour
Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the National Museum of Qatar (NMoQ), a unique architectural building inspired by desert rose
- Discover the immense collection of Islamic art at the Museum of Islamic Art
- Learn all about Qatari culture, heritage and artifacts that bring the past to life
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Visit to the National Museum of Qatar and Museum of Islamic Art
- Pick-up and drop-off at major hotels within Doha city limits
- Professional and qualified tourist guide
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
- Travel and personal accident insurance
You will be picked up from your accomodation in Doha. Please insert your pick-up details at check out and confirm them with the local operator.
What to remember
- Please note that there is a minimum purchase of 2 people per booking
- Please confirm your pick-up details with the local operator. You will find the contact info in the voucher afteer booking
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Pick-up starts 30 minutes before the tour
Discover Qatar W.L.L
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.