The only real sight is Al-Zubara (listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2013) - situated just 100 km west of Doha lies the town of Al Zubarah, an important archaeological site famous for its old fort. North Qatar Tour is meant for discovering the history of Qatar. The country's natural seaport Al Khor is mainly used by the fishermen. Later you will then be taken to the Al Zubara Fort at the northwest coast of Qatar. The fort was built after an attack on Zubara City. The remains of which still can be seen in the form of destroyed and deserted houses and mosques near the beach in Ruwais- the northern tip of Qatar.
Zubara North Coast half-day tour
- Explore Al-Zubara Archaeological Site, to be listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2013
- Visit Al Khor, a natural seaport located on the northeast coast of Qatar
- Discover the history of Qatar at Al Zubara Fort
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (2-11)
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local operator at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Morning session: 9.00 am
- Evening Session: 2.00 pm
Take an adventurous journey into the heart of the Qatar desert on your private half-day desert safar...
The shopping tour begins at The Pearl. While less like a traditional shopping mall, it is definitely...
Souq Waqif is a showpiece of traditional architecture, handcrafts and folk art, and was once a weeke...
Experience the silence of the desert, far from the rush and noise of city life, with no sound but th...
Welcome to Qatar’s history. Your tour guide will take you on a time travel starting at Al Khor’s har...
Tired of waiting around in the airport for your next flight? Why don't you have a mini-adventure in ...