Dresden scavenger hunt tour
- Discover Dresden's fascinating history on a historical scavenger hunt
- Go at your own pace and stop for a break whenever you like
- Solve the riddles with the whole family
Embark on a scavenger hunt to discover Dresden's fascinating history. Your city game box contains 11 sealed and numbered envelopes, each unfolding riddles that will lead you to the next clue. Following the clear and precise directions, you will be taken on a walk through Dresden to admire its signature sights and uncover its hidden gems.
Once you solve a riddle, you will receive a number that reveals which envelope you should open next. Additionally, you will receive detailed information regarding the historical background, current use, and more for all the sights you visit.
It’s up to you when to start your Scavenger Hunt City Game through Dresden’s historic city centre and also how long you wish to stay at each location. You can take a break at any time or even continue your Scavenger Hunt on another day.
Your scavenger hunt begins at Theaterplatz and you'll pass many of the city's main sights including:
- Katholische Hofkirchem
- Brühl’s Terrace
- The Academy of Fine Arts, with its impressive dome
- The architecturally unique New Synagogue
- Dresden Castle
- City game box containing 11 envelopes with directions, riddles and information cards
- Emergency envelope with the solutions
- Voucher for reduced entrance to the Dresden Transport Museum
- Entrance fees for additional guides, visits etc.
- Public transportation fees
- Starting point: Theaterplatz
- There is no need to make an appointment for your Scavenger Hunt City Game
- Simply book the City Game box and get it sent to you
- Price includes shipping costs
- Shipping can take up to three business days
- Pick-up on request is also possible in Dresden and should be arranged in advance
- One price covers as many participants as you like
- This is an autonomous experience; begin when you want and go at your own pace
Erleben Sie einen atemberaubenden Rundflug im Ultraleichtflugzeug über Meißen, Moritzburg, Dresden o...
Diese Schnitzeljagd-Stadtführung führt Sie zu den bekanntesten Sehenswürdigkeiten des schönen Leipzi...
The former imperial city Kaiserswerth, today one of the most beautiful districts of Düsseldorf, is t...
Salzburg is know all around the world as the home town of the famous composer and musician Wolfgang ...
Im historischen Kern der bayerischen Landeshauptstadt entdeckt man sowohl Natur als auch Kultur: Es ...
Für alle, die sich in Ruhe an das Fahren mit dem Segway herantasten möchten, ist diese Tour bestens ...
Berlin has been at the epicenter of the most catastrophic conflicts of modern times but the seeds of...
The “Frankfurt Card” is the perfect companion for groups up to 5 persons visiting Frankfurt am Main,...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful morning tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most b...
Enjoy a night of English-language comedy in a backpacker’s hostel in Berlin. Experience the friendly...