Add to the enjoyment of your stay in Dubai with a 2-hour pass to Ski Dubai. The resort has 5 ski runs that vary in difficulty, height, and gradient. The longest slope is 400 meters and has a fall of more than 60 meters. You can test your skills on the world's first indoor black leveled slope!. However, if you're not quite up to the task you can always try the softer slopes or even hit the practice runs. All equipment will be provided at the site. Your pass includes ski attire as well as ski boots, skis, and poles. After you've made your way down the slopes there is a quad-chairlift and a tow lift to promptly carry you back to the top for another run.
2-hour slope pass at Ski Dubai
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Ski or snowboard in Dubai at any time of the year!
- Hit one of Dubai's 5 different slopes of varying difficulty and length
- Test your skiing skills on the worlds first indoor black level slope
What to expect
- Gear rental: Ski or Snowboard boots, helmets, skis, and snowboards, and ski poles
- Ski Dubai disposable socks, pants and jackets in multiple sizes (S to 4XL)
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off to and from location
- Gloves and beanies
- Locker rental and key cards rental
Sheikh Zayed Rd - Al BarshaAl Barsha 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Ground floor of Mall of Emirates
What to remember
- Chairlift closed from August 31st to September 23rd
- Slope is for experienced skier or snowboarder only
- To join this activity without an instructor you must be able to use the chairlift, control speed, know how to stop, and how to do a linked turn (equivalent to at least Intermediate Level 2) for health and safety reasons
- Fridays and Saturdays from 9.00 am to 11.00 pm
- Thursday to Sunday from 10.00 am to 11.00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.