- Feel the thrill as you dune bash on the famous Red Dunes in a 4x4
- Try sandboarding on the soft desert sand and feel the excitement
- Enjoy a new exclusive desert camp with private tents and food available to avoid the lines
- Wear the beautiful local Arabic dress and pose for photos with a falcon
- Watch a wonderful belly and Tanoura dance performance
- Feast on a delicious BBQ buffet dinner
Discover the beautiful red desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai on an evening safari to an exclusive Bedouin camp. Following a pick-up at your hotel, drive to the center of the desert on an approximately 60-minute journey to your first destination. Upon arrival, you can take a break for photos or ride an optional quad bike(not included) while the vehicle is being prepared to drive over the sand dunes.
Then, drive across the desert red dunes on a thrilling 4WD dune bashing activity. If you are feeling truly adventurous, opt for the high dunes option where the level of the dunes is increased. After, stop in the heart of Dubai desert to try a hand at desert sandboarding, similar to skating or snowboarding, and conquer the dunes. Just stand on the board provided and glide over the soft and smooth sand dunes.
If the timing is right, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the sunset before going to an authentic Arabic VIP camp. At the new exclusive camp, you will be able to enjoy fewer lines and crowds as the camp is organized for a more unique atmosphere to experience the traditional warm Arabic hospitality.
You will be welcomed with Arabic coffee and dates, and learn more about the culture through multiple activities and entertainments. Relax in the beautiful Bedouin camp, and watch traditional Tanoura dance shows, belly dancing and more. Take a ride around the desert sands on the back of a camel. Get a traditional henna painting on your hands, or smoke a shisha pipe to get into the spirit of the Arabians. You are invited to put on traditional costumes for a souvenir photo. You can even get a photo taken with a falcon on your shoulder!
Then, enjoy a gourmet barbecue of Arabian treats. There will be a variety of BBQ cuisines to select like the shawarma, kebabs, salads and all. Feast under a canopy of stars for an unforgettable evening.
- Pick-up/drop-off at the hotel or designated location
- English-speaking professional licensed driver
- Dune bashing
- Welcome drinks
- Henna painting (hands for ladies)
- Camel ride, shisha smoking and unlimited water and soft drinks
- Tanoura and belly dance shows
- BBQ dinner - open buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Cold mineral water during the transfer
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- Quad bike or dune buggy, optional upon request and availability
- Alcohol beverages, available at the camp at extra costs
- Quad bike rental
- Alcoholic beverages
You will get a pick-up from your hotel or designated location in central Dubai. Please provide hotel address information when you make the booking
- Infants under 4 years old are not allowed in the car during the dune bashing. However, if parents want to take the full responsibility it is recommended to book on a private basis so the driver can control the dune bashing according to your wishes
- The tour provider takes no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the activities and/or in connection with your contract with and/or the operator of any activities. You are advised to have a comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your own risk at all times during the activity
- You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular activity
- Recommended dress code: athletic shoes and comfortable clothing specifically if partaking in sandboarding activities
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid motion sickness during the dune bashing
- It is not recommended to carry jewelry, expensive watches or cell phones as the phone signal does not work in the desert
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and the tour provider is not responsible for any lost belongings during the trip
- Pick-up from anywhere in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah and Port Rashid (cruise terminal)
- Pick-up from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams and Investment City is only available upon request at additional cost
- Pick-up time will be within 45 minutes of your booked tour time
- If there is any change you will be notified by email or WhatsApp
- This tour runs every day at 2.30pm
- The pick-up time is between 2.00pm and 2.30pm depending on the location of your hotel. If there is any change you will be notified by email or WhatsApp
Visiting Dubai without seeing the desert is an incomplete experience. How about getting away from th...
When traveling in the United Arab Emirates, there is one thing that you should know. Dubai is not on...
Dubai Dolphinarium at the Creek Park is full of fun and adventure. Firstly, enjoy the illusion and m...
Explore the rich past, vibrant present and thrilling future of Abu Dhabi on a full-day tour of the l...
On your 15-minute Fun Flight helicopter tour your will fly from Dubai’s most famous manmade island, ...
Enjoy the comfortable outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Ara...
Discover the exquisite city of Dubai with our expert guide on this half-day sightseeing tour. Commut...
Take off from the helipad at Dubai Police Academy and experience mesmerizing sites of the Palm Jumei...
This immersive city tour of Dubai will show you all the most important and beautiful sights of the c...
Set sail for an exciting tour of Dubai from Dubai Marina, heading into the open sea on a 90-minute s...