Abu Dhabi city tour and lunch at Emirates Palace from Dubai
- Explore the heritage and culture of Abu Dhabi
- Visit the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Heritage Village
- Enjoy a delightful lunch at Emirates Palace
Leaving from Dubai you will start the tour driving towards Abu Dhabi and after an approximate two-hour drive you will reach your first stop: the Ferrari World where you can stop for pictures, you will then head to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque which you can also visit inside. The mosque is the largest in the United Arab Emirates and the eighth largest in the world. You will be amazed not only by the size of the mosque, which can accommodate over 40,000 worshippers but also from its architectural features. It was built with fine white marble and has intricate decorations painted. The mosque takes its name after Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, founder and first President of the United Arab Emirates. Following, you will stop for a visit at the Heritage Village learning about culture and traditions of the Emirati culture and reflected in recreated village scenes that provide a glimpse into the simple life and times before the Emirates discovered oil. The tour will then move on to the Emirates Palace where you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Buffet and lunch at Emirates Palace
- English/German speaking guide
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses/souvenirs
- Children (4-11)
Pick-up service is available from your accommodation in Dubai and Sharjah area. Please leave your hotel information when booking.
Dress code for the Grand Mosque:
- Modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers
- No tight and transparent clothes
- No short pants for men
- No shorts pants for women and skirts must be ankle length
- No swimwear and no beachwear
- Headscarf for ladies is essential
At Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque it is recommended:
- Not to have intimate behavior; i.e: holding hands or kissing is not acceptable in a Muslim place of worship.
- Staying within the areas dedicated to visitors, for safety and respect to worshippers, and not going freely around the mosque. Smoking and food are not allowed in the mosque area.
- Not to touch the Holy Quran (Holy Book) and other architectural elements inside the main prayer hall
- Supervising children. Personal safety must be observed at all times. The architecture includes several reflective pools and should be avoided at all times by children.
Pick-up time: 08.00am
During your one-hour yacht ride in Dubai, you'll explore the city's astounding azure coastline. Your...
This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai and will drive towards the destination for ...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...