Abu Dhabi tour with optional lunch at Emirates Palace from Dubai
- Discover the famous capital of the United Arab Emirates
- Visit one of the most modern and elegant destinations
- Enjoy the numerous shopping and world-class dining options
- Relax against the backdrop of the city's Arabian heritage
Discover the capital of the United Arab Emirates and residence of the Federal National Council. One of the world’s largest producers of oil, Abu Dhabi is investing in major areas such as commerce, tourism and culture.
Start your journey in the desert city of Dubai and travel past Jebel Ali, the world’s largest man made port. After a less than 2-hour drive from mega airport Dubai World Central, you will be welcomed by the splendor of Abu Dhabi's modern skyline. Hidden behind shimmering blocks of offices and apartments, you will discover ancient minarets and colourful bazaars.
You will then visit the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world, before moving to the heart of the city. Here you will stop to see Union Square, also knows as the "Cannon Square”, that houses symbolic objects inspired by the country's heritage. Drive along the Corniche and stop at the Heritage Village, specially designed by late HH Sheikh Zayed Ben Sultan al Nahyan, as a reminder of the past for young generations. Go explore and souvenir-hunting at the Village, and then visit Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, a shopping precinct with plenty of entertainment, food and leisure options.
If you choose the lunch option, you will enjoy a meal at Le Vendome restaurant, located at one of the most luxurious and unqie hotels in the world, Emirates Palace.
- Guided visit in English or German
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Lunch (optional)
- Children (4-12 years old): reduced
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- Dress code for Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque: modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing is required for ladies and gentlemen with long sleeves and long trousers. Head scarves for ladiese are required
- Minimum of two guests per booking
- Daily except Friday
- May-October: Tuesday and Saturday only
- This is a full-day tour that departs in the morning
- Hotel pick-up is between 7.20am and 9.00am; times will vary depending on customer's location
- Approximate pick up times:
- Ajamn to Radisson Sharrjah Area/King Faisal Area to Conrniche Sharjah/Sharjah Khan Area/Centro Sharjah + Ramada Sharjah: 7.20am-7.50am
- Al Qusias Area/Deira Area: 8.00am-8.30am
- Festival City Area/Bur Dubai (Karam & Main Bur Duabi Area)/Jumeirah 1 Area/Sheikh Zied Area (Fairmont to Shanrilla & Opposite)/Downtown Area: 8.15am-8.45am
- Barsha & MOE & T Com Area/Burj Al Arab Area/Palm Jumeirah Area/Marina Area (Westin to Sheraton Jumeirah): 8.30am-9.00am
- Jebel Ali & Ibn Batutta Area: 9.00am-9.30am
After the convenient pick-up service from your hotel, you will leave Dubai, taking off towards a ful...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Enjoy a unique half-day tour of Dubai, exploring its old neighbourhoods as well as the more traditio...
Your visit At the Top will give you wide unobstructed panoramic views from the 124th floor and obser...
Dubai is one of the most famous and sophisticated cities around the world and in order to better und...
When traveling to Dubai, a cruise in the Dubai Creek to enjoy a romantic night and take in the sun s...
Join this exciting luxury tour of Dubai with a visit to the Saga World Dubai, a cruise on a traditio...
Your Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai lets your explore the capital of the UAE and includes a visit to...
This incredible combo deal is a wholesome pack of fun, entertainment and adventure! With a visit to ...
Go behind the scenes of the glamorous Formula 1 motor racing world on a two-hour guided tour of the ...