Al Maha desert experience from Dubai
- Venture out on a wonderful safari experience full of culture and entertainment
- Travel to a bedouin camp in the Dubai Desert Conservation reserve
- Chow down on delicious shawarma and falafel sandwiches
Embark on an exciting 4x4 safari and ride over the dunes at Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR), first national park in the Emirates. A carefully planned rehabilitation process of the desert wilderness resulted in a protected environment. Having Dubai developed so quickly in a modern city and business center, the government recognized the need to preserve the unique and beauty of the desert habitat protecting the many species of flora and fauna endangered.
Watch the spectacular sunset in the desert golden hour and savor an Arabian dinner served along with cultural entertainment. After welcome drinks and dates snacks at the desert camp, you can try fun activities like sand surfing and camel riding, or relax sitting around a shisha water pipe or getting a traditional henna tattoo and wearing an Arabic outfit for an unforgettable picture. Dinner includes shawarma and falafel sandwiches as starters and a BBQ buffet with side dishes, plus soft drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea. The Tanoura dancing and belly dancing under the Arabian sky makes the experience magical.
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
- Dune bashing, camel ride, sand surfing
- Unlimited soft drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea
- BBQ dinner
- Henna designing, Tanourah dance, Belly dance
- Aromatic Shisha
- Arabic welcome drink
- Alcoholic beverages
- Souvenir photographs
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel. Please provide hotel details when you make your booking.
- In respect to certain holidays, some live entertainment and alcoholic beverages may not be available at the camp
- Please note that on the occasion of Holly Lailat Al Isra Al Miraj it has been decided to refrain alcoholic drinks and entertainment, therefore on April 2 there will be no belly dance show and no alcohol will be served at the desert camp
- This tour is not suitable for those with heart issues or back pain and pregnant women
- Off-road drive is involved
- It is recommended to wear comfortable casual clothing and warm clothes during winter season
- The vehicle will be shared with maximum six passengers and driver
- Cancellation Policy: no refund for cancelled bookings within 24 hours of tour; 50% refund between 24-48 hours
- Operates daily
- Winter season pick-up time: 3.00pm-3.30pm
- Summer season pick-up: 3.30pm-4.30pm
Just a 25-minute trip from the iconic Burj Khalifa, you will be driven to this unique desert venue l...
With this tour you can explore the city with style and class. Treat yourself and your better half wi...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
After pick-up from Dubai, sit back on the drive to the Louvre Abu Dhabi located in Saadiyat Island. ...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
This is a must-do tour that takes you on an adventure to discover Dubai's history and tradition. Enj...
Relax and dine as you experience both worlds by first indulging your mind, body and soul at ShuiQi S...