Al Maha desert experience from Dubai
- Venture out on a wonderful safari experience full of culture and entertainment
- Travel to a bedouin camp in the Dubai Desert Conservation reserve
- Chow down on delicious shawarma and falafel sandwiches
Embark on an exciting 4x4 safari and ride over the dunes at Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR), first national park in the Emirates. A carefully planned rehabilitation process of the desert wilderness resulted in a protected environment. Having Dubai developed so quickly in a modern city and business center, the government recognized the need to preserve the unique and beauty of the desert habitat protecting the many species of flora and fauna endangered.
Watch the spectacular sunset in the desert golden hour and savor an Arabian dinner served along with cultural entertainment. After welcome drinks and dates snacks at the desert camp, you can try fun activities like sand surfing and camel riding, or relax sitting around a shisha water pipe or getting a traditional henna tattoo and wearing an Arabic outfit for an unforgettable picture. Dinner includes shawarma and falafel sandwiches as starters and a BBQ buffet with side dishes, plus soft drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea. The Tanoura dancing and belly dancing under the Arabian sky makes the experience magical.
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
- Dune bashing, camel ride, sand surfing
- Unlimited soft drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea
- BBQ dinner
- Henna designing, Tanourah dance, Belly dance
- Aromatic Shisha
- Arabic welcome drink
- Alcoholic beverages
- Souvenir photographs
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel. Please provide hotel details when you make your booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- In respect to certain holidays, some live entertainment and alcoholic beverages may not be available at the camp
- Please note that on the occasion of Holly Lailat Al Isra Al Miraj it has been decided to refrain alcoholic drinks and entertainment, therefore on April 2 there will be no belly dance show and no alcohol will be served at the desert camp
- This tour is not suitable for those with heart issues or back pain and pregnant women
- Off-road drive is involved
- It is recommended to wear comfortable casual clothing and warm clothes during winter season
- The vehicle will be shared with maximum six passengers and driver
- Cancellation Policy: no refund for cancelled bookings within 24 hours of tour; 50% refund between 24-48 hours
- Operates daily
- Winter season pick-up time: 3.00pm-3.30pm
- Summer season pick-up: 3.30pm-4.30pm
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Enjoy the luxurious outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab,...
This adventurous desert safari will take you to the heart of Dubai’s most popular desert known as ‘L...
The 10-million litre Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the ground level of the Dubai Mall, is the larg...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world's largest photo frame, it cons...