- Enjoy the beautiful city of Dubai
- Discover the magnificent attractions with the help of your guide
- Learn about the history and culture of Dubai
Dubai is a city that provides new surprises at every turn, mixing together the old and the new. On this tour you will sample the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai.
The tour starts with a photo-stop at the iconic landmark of Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel. You will proceed to Jumeirah, the picturesque palace and residential area of Dubai, also home to the impressive Jumeirah Mosque.
The tour continues to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai, to reach the museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. You'll then climb aboard the Abra (water taxi) to cross the Creek to the Spice Souk. On your return, there is time to shop in the most famous landmark of Dubai – the Gold Souk.
During this tour, you will have the chance to ride with an Abra boat and enjoy the city views from water. You will also visit the Al Fahidi Fort and the Dubai Museum.
- Hotel transfers in Dubai
- Visit to Al Fahidi Fort
- Visit to Dubai Museum
- Ride with Abra boat
Hotel pick-up is included, please indicate your hotel details at the time of booking.
- Please note that the minimum number of participants for the tour to run is 2. In the unlikely situation that this requirement is not met, your tour could be canceled and you will be offered a full refund
- You are recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The tour is available in English and German
- Your booking will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Pick up between 8.00am-8.30am
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...