Desert Safari in 4x4 with BBQ dinner from Dubai
- Experience the thrill of riding a 4x4 over desert dunes
- Visit a camel farm and ride on a camel
- Experience sand boarding and a Henna design
- Enjoy Arabic coffee and Shisha (Arabic water pipe)
- Enjoy a BBQ dinner while watching live belly-dancing shows
This tour departs in the afternoon and you will cross the desert with photo-stops during an exciting dune drive and a stop at a camel farm. Watch the beautiful sunset in the desert. You have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding and try out a henna design. Witness the traditional folk dance ‘Tanoura’ that is sure to mesmerize you. Enjoy the Arabian hospitality with dates, Arabic coffee and the Shisha (the Arabic water pipe). After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner. Before returning, watch the oriental belly dance performance. At the end of the dinner and show, you will return to Dubai in a 4WD vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off in a 4WD
- Sandboarding and a camel ride
- Henna Design
- Arabic Coffee and Shisha (Arabic water pipe)
- BBQ buffet dinner
- Tanoura dance and belly dance performance
- Beverages (soft drinks and water)
- Alcohol beverages available at extra charges
- Quad bike ride available at extra charges
- Children 5-12 years old: reduced
Enjoy a complimentary pick-up service from Dubai. Please provide your hotel information when you make your reservation.
- The desert safari involves off-road driving across sand dunes as well as off-road tracks. As the drive can be rough in certain given rugged areas we are unable to accept any pregnant women,persons with heart ailments and back or neck problems
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed to join our sharing tour
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
- Free cancellation until 72 hours prior to departure; 50% charge for cancellations 72 - 24 hours prior to departure. 100% charge for cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure or in the event of a no-show
- Please note: During the below Islamic holidays/month,there will be a restriction on live entertainment (belly dance , Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the campsite during these days:
- Ramadan fasting month
- Al Isra'a Wal Mi’raj – Ascension day
- Arafat (Haj) Day
- Al Hijri - Islamic New Year
- Milad Un Nabi - Birthday of Prophet Mohammad
- Operates daily
- Times are approximate
- Winter pick-up time(October-March): between 1.45pm and 2.15pm
- Summer pick-up time(April-September): between 2.45pm and 3.15pm
If you want to view and experience life in Dubai before it became the city it is today, get a glimps...
Enjoy the comfortable outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Ara...
Spend a thrilling afternoon dune-bashing and revel in the beauty of the middle-eastern Al Hibab dese...
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
This tour will take you to Sharjah, the neighboring emirate of Dubai, also known as the Pearl of the...
Here's a great idea to end the day in Dubai after a long and hot day of visiting and sighsteeing- es...
This tour takes you on a six-hour trip full of untainted fun and heart-stopping activities in one of...
You will be picked up from your any preferred location in Dubai in a 4x4 Land Cruiser. You will be w...
Stay in touch with friends and family back home when on a vacation and avoid the large roaming costs...
Lay back and unwind for a full day to take you away from the wearies of work and the outside world. ...