Dubai Burj Khalifa At.Mosphere Lounge day experience
- Get privileged views of Dubai from the 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa
- Dine on stylish cocktails and light snacks
- Gaze from the window of the trendy At.Mosphere Lounge bar, Look down 442 meters to the city below
- Choose between breakfast or lunch to customize your experience
Enjoy drinks and snacks at At.Mosphere on level 122 of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, and gaze at the panoramic views of the city’s skyline and Arabian Gulf from a window seat. The ticket includes round-trip transfers from any hotel within Dubai city limits.
At.Mosphere is the world’s highest lounge bar, sprawling over 1,030 square meters on level 122 of the Burj Khalifa. Situated just 2 levels below the At The Top observatory deck, there's plenty to take in as you enjoy drinks and light snacks surrounded by stunning views of Dubai’s futuristic skyline and the Arabian Gulf.
Holder of the Guinness World Record for the Highest Restaurant from Ground Level, the innovative lounge and restaurant offers a unique dining concept. Choose to dine at the restaurant, or unwind in the lounge overlooking the world’s tallest performing fountains. Whether you’re a connoisseur of fine dining, or simply want to relax, At.Mosphere promises an experience like no other.
Soak up the dramatic décor of deep shades of amethyst and patterned velvets. An ideal stopover for a mouthwatering lunch or afternoon tea, the mood shifts in the evening, with soft lounge music to accompany the impressive views. Round-trip transfers from any hotel within the city limits of Dubai ensure a perfect experience.
- Only soft beverages will be offered
Lunch Value of 500 AED (window seat based on availability)
- Menu: At.mosphere Indulgence: a variety of caviar, oysters, Japanese Wagyu Beef, cold and hot seafood platters
- A la Carte menu: selection of starters, main courses, vegetarian dishes and desserts
- Wine and beverage list is available for separate order
- Dubai hotel pick-up/drop-off with water
- Breakfast buffet or lunch(500AED value)
- Full meals (can be purchased for an additional price)
- Transfers from Jebel Ali or any other Emirate
You will be picked up from any hotel within Dubai city limits. Please provide your hotel information when you make your booking.
- Lunch Option Value of 500 AED with window seat based on availability
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- All ages are welcome for breakfast and from 12.00pm the minimum age is 10 years old
- Dress code (breakfast): casual
- Dress code (lunch): smart casual. Gentlemen are requested to wear a shirt with collar, long trousers or smart jeans, and closed shoes. Ladies are requested to wear a suit or dress, long or short skirt, or dressy slack and top. UAE national dress is welcome
- Dress items not allowed in the venue include (and not limited to): sneakers, hats, t-shirts, sport clothing, open shoes for men and flip-flops for women
- Alcoholic drinks are only served after 4.00pm
- Meal value does not cover the entire cost of the meal. Please pay the rest of the cost on the spot
- Menus are subject to change
- Buffet breakfast: 7.00am-11.00am (last food order at 10.30am)
- Lunch: 12.30pm-3.00pm (last food order at 2.30pm)
- Hotel pick-up time will be communicated upon confirmation
During your one-hour yacht ride in Dubai, you'll explore the city's astounding azure coastline. Your...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Don't miss this combo Atlantis package where you get to have fun on the rides at the Atlantis Aquave...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...