Dubai Burj Khalifa tickets with Modhesh experience
- Watch live performances at Modhesh World perfect for the young and the young at heart
- Explore fun, interactive games at Level 112 of the Burj Khalifa
- Rise to levels 124 and125 and step out on the observation decks for panoramic views
- Enjoy an unforgettable summer experience in Dubai
Compliment your journey to At the Top with a brand new experience Modhesh World at Level 112. You and the family will have the opportunity to enjoy a taste of Modhesh World, one of the largest indoor family entertainment destinations in the region, through an interactive entertainment experience.
Modhesh World offers families and children the chance to embark on a fun-filled journey, taking family outings to a completely new level as the top destination for indoor summer fun. The experience on Level 112 will feature a stage with live shows daily, entertaining acts, mini carnival games, a Meet and Greet with Modhesh and much more interactive fun.
- Burj Khalifa Levels 124 and 125
- Modhesh Experience at Level 112
Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.
- Your booking time is your scheduled At The Top, Burj Khalifa admission time
- 60-hour cancellation policy: for a full refund please contact Support at least 60 hours before your scheduled event time
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour; however, other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- Modhesh experience on Level 112 is open daily 11.00am-10.00pm
- At the Top Levels 124 and 125 admission every 30 minutes
- Prime: 3.30pm-6.30pm (inclusive)
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
2 hour luxury dinner cruise in the inner cirlce of the Palm Jumeirah. You will be cruising through a...
Join this convenient Miracle Garden Tour to discover the stunning floral paradise in the middle of t...
A well-crafted gigantic garden made from recyclable items, an absolute example of fine Art. Get ench...
The rich flavours of far east Asia delight diners at Junsui, which means “Pure” in Japanese. Bathed ...
Get on to a SUP board and start paddling down the calm water, appreciating the refreshing and iconic...