- Enjoy a four-hour traditional Dubai tour
- Experience a Dubai desert tour in a 4x4 vehicle
- Have an exciting dune bashing ride
- Visit a campsite to watch a folk and belly-dancing show with BBQ dinner
Explore the charming city of Dubai in a day with this Combo special of two TOP exciting excursions - Dubai City tour and Desert Safari. Enjoy a morning Dubai city tour with the visit to the traditional museum and modern Dubai skyline. Then take the afternoon Desert Safari tour with a delicious BBQ Dinner in a desert campsite. Get the Opportunity to discover the traditional and impressive lively city of Dubai. You will be visiting Dubai Museum located in the heart of City and the primal fortress of Al Fahidi. Get the traditional ride of Abra crossing at Dubai Creek while heading towards the district area where the Spice Souk having a large variety of exotic spices as well as the Dubai Gold Souk where you can buy souvenirs. Then the tour will take you towards Dubai’s famous landmarks such as the 7 star Burj Al Arab hotel and Jumeirah Beach Area where you can get the chance to have a photo stop. You will be getting detailed information from your local guide for each attraction.
In the afternoon, depart for the Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner: a private trip to the Arabian Desert which is a must-do in Dubai. Get an exciting experience of Dune bashing with an expert safari driver guide. On the way, there will be several stops where you can get the chance to have a photo-shot or get down in the desert to have an exhilarating sand boarding experience. Continuing the journey into sunset, you will reach the camp in the middle of the desert where there will be a traditional welcome with Arabian tea and sweets. Get the opportunity to see the desert sunset view. At evening in the camp, a BBQ dinner will be served along with unlimited soft drinks. A traditional belly dance show followed by the Tandoora show will be present in the camp. The tour will end up with the experience of a customary Sheesha Smoking. A departure transfer will be arranged in order to drop back to your hotel.
- Pick-up/drop-off from your hotel
- Dubai Museum entrance
- Abra crossing
- Dune bashing desert experience
- Tandoura show and Belly Dance
- Henna painting
- Sand boarding
- Camel riding
- BBQ dinner with unlimited soft drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available on request in desert camp)
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel.
- Since safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tour at their own risk
- Children below 4 years are under their parent’s responsibility during safaris - child prices are the same as adult prices
- During the month of Ramadan, there will be no entertainment including belly dance and other live shows; no alcohol will be served
- Daily except for Friday
- Pick-up at approximately 9.00am
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...