Dubai heritage walk city tour
- Walk through the important heritage sites
- Awaken your cultural curiosity as you visit Dubai Museum
- Stroll through the Old Souk and see Sheikh Saeed's house
- Stop at Heritage and Diving Village
Experience the nostalgia of old Dubai during a walk through the important heritage sites. You will start at the old district of Al Bastakiya, with its narrow lanes and tall wind-towers (Barjeels). Continue to the Dubai Museum located in Al Fahidi Fort and stroll through the Old Souk. Visit the Sheikh Saeed’s house built in 1894 which is now preserved as a museum. This museum is a treasure cove with historic documents, photographs and furnishings of the ruling family of Dubai. Next stop is the Heritage and Diving Village celebrating the maritime heritage of Dubai and showcases the traditional coastal lives, customs and rich history of the UAE's pearl diving and fishing communities.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Experienced guide
- Entrance ticket to Dubai Museum
- Children under 12 years old: reduced
You will have a complimentary pickup and dropoff from your central Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Minimum of 2 adults to operate.
- The guide will speak both English and German during the tour
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
- Heritage & Diving Village are closed until further notice. The stop will be replaced with a visit to Souk Al Kabeer
- Operates Tuesdays
- Pick-up between 7.30 and 8.00am
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
2 hour luxury dinner cruise in the inner cirlce of the Palm Jumeirah. You will be cruising through a...
Join this convenient Miracle Garden Tour to discover the stunning floral paradise in the middle of t...
A well-crafted gigantic garden made from recyclable items, an absolute example of fine Art. Get ench...
The rich flavours of far east Asia delight diners at Junsui, which means “Pure” in Japanese. Bathed ...
Get on to a SUP board and start paddling down the calm water, appreciating the refreshing and iconic...