- Fun and educational hands-on experience that promotes psychomotor, cognitive, emotional and social development in children
- Kids can earn, spend or save Kidzos, the official currency of KidZania
- Wander the streets of an indoor built-to-scale city for children
KidZania is a realistic educational environment that offers kids between the ages of 4 to 16 over 80 role-playing activities with real life experiences. The venue is an 80,000 square foot mini-city that combines play with learning through an innovative approach. By blending reality with entertainment, KidZania helps kids acquire real-life skills while they learn about different professions.
As in the real world, children perform "jobs" and are either paid for their work (as a fireman, doctor, police officer, journalist, beautician, etc.) or pay to shop or to be entertained. The indoor edutainment center is a city built to scale for children, complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles, a functioning economy, and recognizable destinations in the form of "establishments" sponsored and branded by leading multi-national and local brands.Choose the economy plus option and your little one will get fast track access to three attractions along with multiple vouchers for retail, food and beverages.
- Child economy plus tickets include:
- Fast track access to three establishments in KidZania
- 1 x AED 20 Souq and retail voucher
- 2 x AED 20 food and beverage vouchers
- Photos and video services
The Dubai Mall - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will find KidZania inside The Dubai Mall situated on Level 2 (opposite Reel Cinemas). If you are traveling by car, the closest parking is the cinema parking.
All guests must adhere to the rules and regulations, such as:
- Adults must be accompanied by a child to enter KidZania
- Children under 120cms in height must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Entrance fee is non-refundable
- For an extended list of policies, click here
When reserving your ticket, a friendly reminder:
- Each transaction must contain a minimum of 1 Adult ticket for any Child (below 120 cms) or Toddler ticket(s) purchased
- Each transaction must contain a minimum of 1 Child or Toddler ticket for any Adult ticket(s) purchased
- Open daily
- Sunday-Wednesday: 10.00am-8pm; last admission at 7.00pm
- Thursday-Saturday: 10.00am-11.00pm; last admission at 10.00pm
- Kidz Night (Sunday-Wednesday): 8.00pm-10.00pm; last admission at 9.00pm
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offe...
Come and see what internationally acclaimed Legoland Park has to offer in its seventh location in Du...
Located at Atlantis The Palm, Aquaventure is an incredible water park where you can get close to sha...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
After touring Dubai and exploring the desert you will be able to cool off in a fun and relaxing way ...
This half-day tour will make you agree that Dubai is the shopping centre of the world. Bring out you...
Enjoy your luxury dinner at the amazing Armani hotel which is part of Burj Khalifa tower. Visit the ...