- Enjoy a romantic evening of grand dining in a floating restaurant
- Sail across the stunning Dubai Marina and around the beautiful lagoon created by the Palm Island
- Listen to live entertainment such as the traditional Tanura folk dance and classical jazz music
- Relax, unwind, and enjoy views of Dubai in traditional ambience
Going on a traditional dhow cruise is the perfect option for tourists who seek a change of scenery from visiting indoor attractions and navigating around the city on foot. The Dhow cruise offers a holistic experience for guests who can witness the beauty of ‘new’ modern Dubai from a more relaxed and unique perspective.
Arriving at the location of the West Bay, Dubai Marina Yacht Club, expect an evening of top class royalty treatment as you will be personally escorted on board and greeted by the friendly crew of the Dhow. Complimentary fresh towels and refreshments such as tea, coffee and dates will also be offered to guests upon their expected arrival.
Stepping inside the wooden Arabic ship, you will come across a quaint refurbished space in the lower deck that is completely designed into a high-quality charming restaurant. This is to offer guests a cosier and memorable experience of sightseeing inside this 120-foot traditional boat vessel. Choose your own seating anywhere on the deck as you are sure to get stunning views of the canal city and the lagoon from every corner of the Dhow.
As you comfortably dine in this exquisite surrounding, you will be presented with a 20-30-minute live show, which offers the audience favourite, the ‘Tanura’ folk dance programme. Typically showcased offshore, the cruise provides guests with this exclusive entertainment programme as the talented dancer captivates you with his phenomenal colourful choreography and intricate attire.
The diverse intercontinental menu provides an array of options for guests; from different kinds of salads, sides, desserts, main courses (which consist of beef, chicken and seafood dishes), along with plenty of options for our Vegetarian guests too. The high quality buffet will not disappoint as you enjoy a splendid evening dining under the twinkling stars across the enchanting canal of the Dubai Marina; sailing through the scenic lagoon of The Palm.
- 2-hour Dhow Cruise
- Red carpet welcome with fresh coffee and dates
- Welcome drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Mineral water, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Grand Continental buffet dinner
- Live Tanura Show
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Infants (0-3) are free
Marina Promenade - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will get a pick-up from your hotel. Please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Supplement charge of 30 AED/ per people will apply for transfers from other Emirates or outside city limits
- The Dhow cruise is fully insured for all passengers on cruise
- In case of bad weather conditions, all bookings will be cancelled and rescheduled
- During winter months, it is recommended to carry a scarf and wear warm clothing
- Pick-up timings may vary depending on pickup location and road traffic
- Pick up will be provided in shared Minivan or Bus. Additional charges will apply if pick-up is required from private vehicle
- The pick-up time from the hotel is generally scheduled between 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- The tour starts at 8.30pm
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...