Dubai one-day tour with lunch
- See all of the city’s highlights in one comprehensive tour
- Visit Bastakyia, Deira, the Jumeirah mosque and Atlantis Dubai marina
- Get lost in the souks and visit the famous Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab
- Have lunch by the musical fountains and see the famous Ski Dubai
Dubai is a city of contrasts. From the twisting alleys, historic mosques and markets to the man-made islands and forests of skyscrapers, it offers so many perspectives to the traveler. See everything in one go with this full-day tour that includes:
- Bastakyia and the old town district
- Dubai Museum in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi
- Local Abras taxis ride across the Dubai Creek
- Spectacular views of the city
- The gold and spice souks of the Deira District
- Photo opportunities at the Jumeirah Grand Mosque and Burj Al Arab Hotel
- Lunch at the musical fountains of the Burj Khalifa
- A visit to the Dubai Mall, with more than 1,200 stores
- Palm Island and the famous Atlantis hotel
- The new Dubai marina and its promenade
- The new district of Jumeirah Lake Towers
- The Barsha area with its famous Emirates Mall and Ski station
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Multilingual audioguide (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean)
- Entrance ticket to museum
- Lunch at the fountains
- Personal expenses
- Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab entrance
- Entrance to Ski Dubai
- Entrance at Jumeirah Mosque
- Children (3-11)
- A complementary pick-up service at your hotel is included for all hotels in central Dubai.
- If your hotel is in the Jebel, Sharjah or Ajman area, additional costs may apply.
- If you wish to use the complimentary pick-up service, please call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time.
- Hotel pick-up may be as early as one hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
- Pick-up service for clients that are located in Sharjah, Jebel Ali or Ajman area will have a supplement cost of 25$.
- Please note that there is no guided entrance at Jumeirah Mosque but guests can visit. Opening days and hours are following: Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday (08.45am-09.45am); Monday and Wednesday (09.00am-10.00am and 10.15am-11.15am). The mosque is closed on Friday.
- Approximate tour departure time: 09.00am
- Approximate duration time: 9 hours
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...