- See all of Dubai's finest attractions including the iconic Burj Khalifa
- Visit cultural and historical landmarks like Dubai Creek and Al Bastakiyah
- Enjoy a ride in an old water taxi called an Abra on the Dubai Creek
- Stroll through the celebrated Gold and Spice Souks with optional shopping
- Make exciting photo-stops at the charming Jumeirah Mosque, the unique Burj Al Arab and the magnificent structure Palm Jumeirah with the Atlantis Palm
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel or designated location in Dubai with a warm meet and greet. Here starts your vibrant Dubai city tour.
A ride in an air-conditioned modern vehicle brings you to the first sightseeing spot, the Dubai Creek which is the mute witness to the humble origins of this great city. Here you go centuries back in time and experience old Dubai by taking a ride in the city’s unique old water taxi system, best known as the Abra.
After that you will move to the other side of the creek to witness a shopper’s place without parallels. This is the world’s largest marketplace for gold and spices, namely the Gold Souk and Spice Souk. Here all kind of gold jewelry and spices are showcased, something that can’t be found anywhere in the world! Stroll around, admire the hustle and bustle or go shopping.
After the Souks you will continue to the thriving modern side of Dubai. Admire and take photos of the gorgeous Jumeirah Mosque, one of the most beautiful mosques in the world. As you proceed, there is another pleasing photo stop at the luxury marvel Burj Al Arab hotel, a testimony of stunning architecture that stands at the top of a little artificial island.
Your Dubai city drive continues with more visual feasts. View the Palm Island which seems like a gigantic palm tree lying atop the waters. Here you can find a wonder inside a wonder which is Atlantis, the Palm that majestically looms over the island like a huge gate.
Later, a drive along the buzzing Sheikh Zayed Road that’s flanked with amazing big buildings will give you pulsating views of Dubai’s growth and cosmopolitan self. Your tour concludes at the most suitable place, Burj Khalifa. You can have an unforgettable photo shoot at the world’s tallest and wonderful building. After this last highlight you will be brought back to your hotel or selected location.
- Pick-up/drop-off from selected location or hotel
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Professional, licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Cold mineral water
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
- Burj Khalifa entry ticket
- Children (4-11): reduced
- Infants under 4 years old that do not occupy a seat: free
Hotel pick-up is complimentary from central Dubai hotels only. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Pick-up is not available from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jabel Ali, Sport, Motor, Investment Cities, Silicon Oasis City or any hotel far from central Dubai
- This shared tour is available in English or Italian, should you prefer the tour in Italian please refer to the calendar as the timings may vary
- The English tour runs every day
- Saturday-Thursday departure: approximately 8.30am
- Friday departure: approximately 10.30am
- Times of departure may vary depending on your hotel location
- Available days of the Italian shared tours may vary, please refer to the calendar
DAY 1 :Dubai City Tour :It is the most absorbing trip in your life. It is the journey where you will...
During your Dubai city tour, you will visit the city's most prominent places as you experience two d...
Dubai is a city of contrasts. From the twisting alleys, historic mosques and markets to the man-made...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Should it be your first time in Dubai or should you be an expert of this incredible city, discoverin...
An ideal tour to see the most and best of Dubai in a short amount of time. You will explore Dubai, t...
On your private tour for up to six people you will explore the traditional and innovative sides of D...
First, start your day with the city tour of Dubai. You will be picked up from your hotel to explore ...
Stay in touch with friends and family back home when on a vacation and avoid the large roaming costs...