Dubai sightseeing tour with High Tea at Burj Al Arab
- Discover the myriad of exotic experiences that Dubai can offer
- Enjoy the charms of its souks and the modernity of its skyscrapers
- Have a High Tea at the famous Burj Al Arab after a busy day
- Journey through the most iconic sites of this cosmopolitan city
Dubai is one of the most famous and sophisticated cities around the world and in order to better understand its evolution, your tour will investigate the nature, society and technology that surrounds the sunny futuristic city.
You will start with the Dubai Marina, a canal city carved along a two-mile stretch of Arabian Gulf shoreline with a variety of luxury condominium towers and villas perched atop a dynamic waterfront-retail promenade.
Next, you will continue to the Palm Jumeirah, a man-made island with a tree trunk, a crown with 16 fronds, and a surrounding crescent island that form an 11 kilometer-long breakwater. Afterwards, you will enjoy the beautify of the little Venice of Dubai submerged in a true Arabian architecture, Madinat Jumeirah.
Your tour continues downtown to visit an area of the world's highest and largest. You will see the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa, attached to the world's largest shopping mall famous for its huge aquarium and underwater zoo as well as world's largest choreographed fountain.
Finally, finish your memorable tour with High Tea at the famous Burj Al Arab, designed to resemble a billowing sail that soars to a height of 321 meters, dominating the Dubai Jumeirah skyline. Illuminated at night by choreographed lights representing water and fire, Burj Al Arab is a unique must-see attraction.
- Transportation in coach (shared)
- Guided visit with English or German speaking guide
- High Tea
- Burj Khalifa tickets
- Children (4-12): reduced
Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Dress is smart casual (no shorts, jeans, flip fops or sneakers)
- During the month of Ramadan, no alcohol will be served and afternoon tea may be served in a separate room
- Operates Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
- Hotel pick-up is between 8.00am and 9.30am
- Pick-up times vary according to the customer's hotel location
- Approximate pick-up times:
- Ajamn to Radisson Sharrjah Area/King Faisal Area to Conrniche Sharjah/ Sharjah Khan Area/Centro Sharjah + Ramada Sharjah: 8.00am-8.30am
- Al Qusias Area/Deira Area/Festival City Area/Bur Dubai (Karam & Main Bur Duabi Area): 8.45am-9.15am
- Jumeirah 1 Area/Sheikh Zied Area (Fairmont to Shanrilla & Opposite)/Downtown Area/Burj Al Arab Area/Palm Jumeirah Area/Jebel Ali & Ibn Batutta Area: 9.00am-9.30am
- Barsha & MOE & T Com Area/Marina Area (Westin to Sheraton Jumeirah): 9.15am-9.45am
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
During your one-hour yacht ride in Dubai, you'll explore the city's astounding azure coastline. Your...
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai and will drive towards the destination for ...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Upon reaching the Burj Khalifa you will go up to the 124th floor of the tower and let the spectacula...