- Enjoy a delicious dinner in the Armani Hotel
- Visit Palm Jumeira Island and admire the Atlantis Hotel
- Admire Burj al-Arab and take pictures
- Watch a performance of the Dubai Mall Fountain
- Ride in a Dhow, a traditional boat
Enjoy your luxury dinner at the amazing Armani hotel which is part of Burj Khalifa tower. Visit the the world's tallest tower by using the fastest Elevator in the world which will take you to the 124th floor during 58 seconds only. Ride on a traditional Dhow (30 minutes approx) and discover the Dubai Marina skylines. Drive to the Palm island at stop for pictures at the Atlantis hotel (out side). Take external pictures for the 7* hotel Burj Al Arab.
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks in the Armani Restaurant
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (3-11 years) : reduction
- Infants (0-3 years): free
Armani Restaurant Dress Code: smart casual
- The tour runs on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- You will get a pick-up from your hotel at 4pm
- The pick-up time may vary according to your hotel location
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...