Etihad Museum tickets with optional Burj Khalifa tickets
- Visit the iconic landmark dedicated to the history and founding of the UAE
- Combine your museum entry with a visit to the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa
- Rise above the city skyline in speedy elevators for panoramic views
Step inside the Etihad Museum, a dynamic 21st-century landmark located at the very place the UAE was founded. The impressive modern structure was inspired by the Unification Agreement, resembling the shape of a manuscript, and the seven columns representing the pens used to sign it. The Etihad Museum is an iconic landmark that focuses on the history of the nation emphasizing the period between 1968 and 1974 by telling the contemporary history of the Union from the standpoint of the country's leaders at the time it was founded through photos, film and more. You will learn about UAE's rich heritage and extraordinary economic development since its independence.
Combine your cultural visit to the Etihad Museum with a visit to the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa. Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breathtaking, the experience is at a whole different level. Step out on to the Burj Khalifa's open-air terrace for a 360-degree panorama of the city, sea and desert.
- Etihad Museum entry
- Burj Khalifa levels 124 and 125 (optional)
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced for Burj Khalifa levels 124 and 125 with Etihad Museum combo ticket
- Infants (ages 3 and under): free for Burj Khalifa levels 124 and 125 with Etihad Museum combo ticket
- Infants (ages 4 and under): free for Etihad Museum entrance only
Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. If you booked the Burj Khalifa combo ticket, plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time. Once you redeem your tickets, you may proceed at your leisure to the Etihad Museum, located at 1 Jumeirah St.
- Your booking time will be considered as your scheduled time slot to visit the Burj Khalifa, if the option is chosen
- 60-hour cancellation policy: for a full refund please contact Support at least 60 hours before your scheduled event time
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour; however, other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- Etihad Museum: daily 10.00am-8.00pm
- Burj Khalifa: every day
- 8.30am-12.00am (last entry at 19.30pm)
- At the Top admission every 30 minutes
- Prime: 3.30pm-6.30pm (inclusive)
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Embark on an exciting 4x4 safari and ride over the dunes at Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR)...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
Your cultural tour of Dubai begins with a transfer by a private luxury car to the historic Al Fahidi...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Start the journey at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest in the world with a capacity to a...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located at Hotel Atl...
We will receive you from the selected location. Meet and greet our guide who will enthusiastically t...
With your airport transfer from the Dubai airport, you can reserve before you arrive in Dubai, and a...