The Al Zorah Nature Reserve is an invigorating green space experience, in an inland creek that extends over 2 square kilometres of biologically and ecologically rich wetland. Home to the fish nursery of the coast, the creek and mangrove are designated as conservation areas. Discover their ecosystems and their magnificence. The mangrove trees grow to a height of 3 to 5 meters and have grey or white bark. A large variety of rare and migratory bird species can be found in various parts of Al Zorah lagoon and mangroves. Close to 58 different species of birds, including resident flamingos, inhabit this ecosystem.
Half-day Ajman city and Al Zorah nature reserve tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover over 2 square kilometres of biologically and ecologically rich wetland
- Admire its ecosystem and magnificence
- Enjoy the large variety of rare and migratory bird species
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel or at your residence
What to remember
- Please bring your passport
- Please be at the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes in advance
- Wearing comfortable clothes and shoes is recommended
Discovery Travel & Tourism LLC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.