- Admire spectacular views across rocky mountain passes
- Visit the wonderful Hatta Heritage Village
- Enjoy a picnic breakfast along the route
- Experience Falcon show
Start your day with a scenic drive in a rugged 4x4 Jeep to reach the desert. After a briefing and first photo-stop will be at the famous Fossil & Camel Rock which are unusual rock formations hidden in midst of high sand dunes. Enjoy a picnic breakfast in the lap of the Arabian Desert. Continue your drive to reach Hatta Heritage Village where you have free time to explore the country’s past at this open air museum. The last stop brings you through the stony Hajjar Mountains to Hatta Dam from where you have amazing views. Later you will drive back to the City.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in 4WD
- English-speaking guide/driver
- Bottled mineral water and soft drinks
- Picnic breakfast
- Children (5-12): reduced
Al Safa St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will get a pick-up from your hotel. Please indicate your hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Desert Safari involve off-road driving across sand dunes as well as off-road tracks. As the drive can be rough in certain given rugged areas we are unable to accept any pregnant women, persons with heart ailments and back or neck problems
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed to join our sharing tour
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
- Free cancellation until 72 hours prior to departure; 50% charge for cancellations 72 - 24 hours prior to departure100% charge for cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure or in the event of no-show
- Please take your original passport with you
- Saturday-Thursday: 6.30am (this is an approximate time)
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...