Hidden Gems of Old Dubai and the Souks
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Discover Old Dubai with a guide
Uncover the little-known treasures of Dubai on this two hour walking tour of Old Dubai and its various souks (markets). You will walk with your premium guide through Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood, through the perfume, spice, and gold souks which will stimulate your senses. There will be breath-taking views from the abra (traditional boat) ride that will take you back in time. Through this tour, you will understand Dubai from the perspective of its history, people, food, culture and etiquette. This tour is a terrific introduction to Dubai’s story from a desert-to-a-global destination city. This Old Dubai Tour delves into the city’s heritage and explores what early life was like in this desert trading town.
You will get to walk through the Coffee Museum, coin, and Dubai Museum. Then you will be guided through the textile souk to arrive at the Dubai Creek and Dhow for breath-taking views.
Abra Ride across the Creek
A traditional boat (abra) will get you across over to the Deira side of Dubai to explore the various souks (markets) like Spice Souk and Gold Souk in the city. Whether you are looking for an inexpensive knickknack or a diamond necklace, you’re guaranteed to find something to suit you here.
Highlights of Old Dubai Tour:
- Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, previously known as Bastakiya.
- Coffee Museum, to learn where and how coffee originated.
- Dubai Museum, to experience the Pearl Diving Industry.
- The Ruler’s Divan, His Highness Ruler’s Court.
- Textile Souk, the old trading centre of Bur Dubai.
- House of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, historic building and former residential quarters of Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, former ruler of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
- Al Shindaga Watchtower, one of the three watchtowers used to guard Dubai.
- Gold Souk, to see Dubai as the City of Gold.
- Spice Souk, to take in the beautiful aroma of the spices.
- Traditional Abra Ride (wooden boat) to ride across the creek.
- Dubai Creek, to reach the spice souk.
- Traditional boat ride
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
In front of the Old Al Fahidi Courtyard Houses in the Bastakiya District
- Your guide will be dressed in orange
- A minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Sunday - Thursday at 10.00am and 4.00pm
- Saturday at 10.00am
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world's largest photo frame, it cons...