Hot air balloon, falconry and gourmet breakfast Dubai
- Float in the skies one kilometer above the Dubai desert sands on a Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Experience a world first fly with the world’s fastest animal
- Enjoy a gourmet breakfast complete with hand-cut smoked salmon, caviar, bread selection and fresh fruits
- A drive in a vintage 1950’s Land Rover
Imagine floating in the skies one kilometer above the Dubai desert sands on a hot air balloon ride with soaring Peregrine falcons – the world’s fastest animal.
For the first time in history, you can enjoy flying with the falcons while gently floating over the pristine dunes and watching the sunrise over the Hajar Mountains. On your airborne adventure also see roaming camels, galloping gazelles and the mighty Arabian Oryx in their natural habitat. It is a breathtaking experience and no wonder that it rates so highly on the bucket lists of so many people!
Once you land, enjoy a ride in an historic open top 1950’s Land Rovers to a private desert conservation reserve to an authentic Bedouin camp where you will have the chance to freshen up at clean, private bathrooms. Feast on a gourmet breakfast of caviar, smoked salmon, Eggs Benedict, fresh fruit and more.
It is the perfect thing to do in Dubai to experience the desert from above and below.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Gourmet breakfast
- Children (5-11): reduced
- You will get a pick-up from your hotel. Please provide hotel adress information when you make the booking
- Pick-up times will vary through-out the year. In order for you to plan your day, please be prepared for a pick-up between the following times:
- September - November: 3:30am - 4:30am
- December - February: 4:30am - 5:30am
- March -May: 3:30am - 4:30am
- Wear comfortable loose clothing. In the winter months, it’s advisable to carry a light jacket or cardigan
- The actual balloon flight time is approximately one hour and breakfast is served afterwards
- Ladies more than 3 months pregnant, children less than 5 years of age, anyone that has had major surgery in the last 6 months, persons who had a broken leg/arm in the last 6months and anyone who suffers from chronic back or neck pain or injuries are not allowed to fly
- Cancellation or amendment for more than:
7 days - 48 hours prior to tour departure : No cancellation fee
48 hours - 18 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee
18 hours or less prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee
- No refunds will be given in the circumstances or in the event of any delay, curtailment or alteration of a trip resulting from any cause including severe weather conditions or mechanical failure
Your six-hour desert safari tour will take you to Dubai’s most remote desert area known as ‘Lahbab’ ...
Mornings in the city of Dubai are always bright and full of promise. As the sun shines in the mornin...
Discover all there is to see and do in Abu Dhabi, a city with an elegant past, dynamic present and a...
Your experience starts when you meet with one of our experienced skydiving instructors. The instruct...
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
This tour will allow you to explore the sights and sounds of the Arabian desert under the starry sky...
Experience the thrill of a life time with a rollercoaster-like ride over sand dunes. Your safari giv...
Be among the first few to visit the man-made World Islands in Dubai. Spend the day at the beach of L...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
On your private 3-day tour of Dubai you will get to see all the best this desert metropolis has to o...